Tempranillo Bonicaire 2013
· Colour: Intense colour, with a brilliant and very nice granate cherry tonalities.
· Aroma: Very expressive Tempranillo. Good intensity to the nose, with reminiscence to red flowers, ripe red fruits, ripe banana touches as well as slight balsamic and alcohol notes. There is background of toasted scents.
· Taste: Good attack in the mouth, with a certain warmth, medium body, correct acidity and good passage.
· Varietals: 70%Tempranillo and 30 % Bonicaire.
· Denomination: Wine from Castellón.
· Planted Area: 80 Ha.
· Age of the vines: 30 years Tempranillo /40 Bonicaire.
· Crushing and destemming: Gently, at slow speed.
· Tanks: Refrigerated stainless steel tanks.
· Fermentation process: Under controlled temperature (20-22º C).
· Malolactic Fermentation: Yes.
· Ageing in Oak Barrels: 6 Months in new finessed, half toasted American oak barrels.
Alcohol level: 13,5% Vol.
Our high quality corks come from sustainable corktree forests in the Sierra de Espadán area, Castellón, Spain, certified under the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) label.