· Colour: Distinctive pale golden colour.
· Aroma: Peculiar and sweet to the nose, with notes of almonds, stewed apple compote, yellow fruits and some white chocolate scents.
· Mouth: It has good character, with intensity, correct acidity and persistance in taste. Dense and strong body in mouth.
· Varietals: 100% Macabeo.
· Denomination: Wine from Castellón.
· Planted Area: 14 Ha.
· Age of the vines: 30 years.
· Crushing and Destemming: Gently, at low speed.
· Pellicular Maceration: In cold during 3-4 hours.
· Must: Obtained by traditional gravity draining, not by pressing.
· Tanks (type): Refrigerated Stainless Steel Tanks.
· Fermentation Process: Controlled Temperature (14 – 16 ºC).
· Malolactic Fermentation: Yes.
· Ageing in Oak Barrels: No.
Alcohol level: 14% Vol.